Preferred opportunities for accredited investors.
Our currently available limited partnership delivers exclusive investment opportunities built on a pool basis with target returns up to 10%. Investors gain downside protection with a preferred return structure and our unique active credit monitoring helps minimize losses.
TIMIA Capital LP III
TIMIA Capital’s limited partnership provides an opportunity to invest in a diversified portfolio of North American technology companies that delivers attractive yields through monthly income distributions.
Provides accredited investors with the potential to redeem their capital on a quarterly basis. This is in marked contrast to traditional private credit investment funds that lock up your capital for years. See OM for details.
Our investment committee—with an average of 25+ years of investing experience —combined with cutting-edge financial analysts and experienced on-the-ground operators sets our investments apart.
Montfort offers certain units without performance fees.
Proactive Risk Management
At the Fund Level, subordinated capital provides a cushion for the preferred return units against loan losses. Gross return would need to fall by 35% before preferred return units are affected. Detailed quarterly reporting with full financial disclosures enhances portfolio transparency. At the Portfolio Level, our proprietary FinTech credit model manages underwriting exposure. Active Credit Monitoring of portfolio and continuous analysis of performance metrics provides the ability to act early.
- Preferred Unit Target ReturnClass A: 10%
- Subordinated Capital~30% of fund
- DistributionClass A: 10%
- Management Fee30% of fund
- Perfromance Fee for Preferred UnitsClass A: 10%
- Use of LeverageCash management only
- Minimum InvestmentClass A: $250,000
- Fund Currency$USD
- Term10 Years
- Distribution ReinvestmentAvailable
- RedemptionQuarterly after 12 months
- EligibilityAccredited Investors
- RRSP / TFSAEligible
TIMIA LP I
- 16.4% IRRnet to investor since inception
- 28%of investment from TIMIA founders
TIMIA LP II
- 12.8% IRRexpected return to investors
- 27%of investment from TIMIA founders